Follow my Instagram @ audreylyr

Nuffnang

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Review : La-Riche Semi-Perm Hairdye

So many people are raving on this semi-perm hairdye.Why? because of the choices of vibrant colors they have to offer.


And guess what? These colors here can be archieve by anyone, any hair texture, any hair color. It's so easy to archieve that I decided to try it out myself, with my own hair..



The dye comes in small tubs like this, 88ml. And you will just have to apply it directly. for myself, I didn't bleach my hair beforehand, cause my hair is pretty damaged, don't find the need to destroy it further..


As you can see, labelled conditioning hair color, it works like a conditioner with color! It sort of magically heal your damaged hair, makes it smoother.


Like a cream base, no need to mix any other ingredients, use it directly from the tub, mine is Dark tulip!
 I only colored the bottom part of my hair, so you guys can see the color difference of before and after.. *big sacrifice* But the results turn out well! Anyway, this is the color I achieve only after letting the dye set for 10 mins.. Yup, 10 mins and the color difference is amazing..


Another picture of me, under the sunlight!


So hurry up get your tub now @ $16 each! Visit www.flauntlabel.weebly.com. 


Flauntlabel Singapore
www.flauntlabel.weebly.com
INSTAGRAM @flauntlabelsg
FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/flauntlabelsingapore
Email us @ flauntlabel@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the review.The hair color looks so beautiful. This year, it is said that ombre hair will lead the trend.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    http://dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com/

    http://4girlsinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dee ho Gorgeous!That color is so pretty-perfect for a weekend rendezvous!
    TGIF! Thank God it’s Friday! Do you remember that movie? I do. I just dated myself.
    TEEN WEEK was a wonderful success-if you came by the blog, and had a looksie, thanks for helping out.
    In the meantime, enjoy your Shabbat this evening and see you around the Grammy awards posts!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    Makeup University

    ReplyDelete
  3. visit a good blog and full of interesting information that is happiness itself .... keep on sharing information

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful. i think turquoise is for me. :)

    pleasehug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete